SKU: CALM cream
Biomimetic Lamellar Cream
YOUTH EXPERT™ Biomimetic Lamellar Cream is a highly advanced, multi-use, soft cream with lamellar structure designed to assist in calming the discomfort associated with weak, itchy, highly irritated or reddened skin. Easily applied, quickly absorbed, leaves no residue on the skin and is neutral in scent.
- Add to Compare
- Print this page
Biomimetic Lamellar Cream
Ideal compliance with human’s skin - the skin gets what is needs, the skin feels good.
Hypoallergenic. Free of parabens, colorants, fragrances and allergens.
General product view
Biomimetic Lamellar Cream is a highly advanced, multi-use, soft cream with lamellar structure designed to assist in calming the discomfort associated with weak, itchy, highly irritated or reddened skin.
Easily applied, quickly absorbed, leaves no residue on the skin and is neutral in scent.
Phospholipids + Ceramide NP + Squalane + D-panthenol + Green Tea + Boswellia + Licorice + Salicylate Silanol + Allantoin + Tetrapeptide-33 + Hydrolipidic Dermollient
Free of parabens, colorants, fragrances and allergens.
Calming components: pure Dexpanthenol (D-panthenol 75%), Salicylate Silanol, Tetrapeptide-33.
Lipid components (emollients): Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Phytosterols, Ceramide NP, Phospholipids, Squalane, Hydrolipidic Dermollient (Lauryl Olivate).
Humectants (moisturising agents): Allantoin.
Anti-irritant agents: Karité (Shea Butter), Licorice, Boswellia.
Firming agents: Morinda Citrifolia (Noni), Yeast Amino Acids.
Protective anti-oxidants: Green Tea.
Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) – it is an innovative system that based on natural ingredients has an ability of transforming UV rays to infrared light (IR).
This means that the cream can be used during the day without chemical filters and it has beneficial properties for skin:
- Utilises UV light to revitalise the skin by supporting the creation of Vitamin D
- Improves skin elasticity, tone and texture
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Soothes accidental skin sunburn
- Calms post-sun skin trauma and neutralises UV negative impact on skin
It is the great skin care solution for residents of countries highly exposed to direct sunlight.
Directions for use
- Recommended for skin of all ages for normal to combination skin
- Unisex: for women and men
- Skin with discomfort associated with weak, itchy, highly irritated or reddened skin
- Skin with strong dehydration (like in diabetics and people with hypothyroidism)
- Skin with lack of elasticity and firmness
- Problematic skin prone to acne and to the formation of whiteheads and blackheads (comedo)
- Skin with acne during isotretinoin medication (Retin A & the like)
- Procedures targeted on recovery of the damaged lipid barrier of the skin
- Professional facial massages with MESO SERUM from DERMEDICS™
- Post-treatments care (finishing cream)
- Beauty procedures associated with sensitive skin prone to allergy, redness and inflammation
- Specialistic beauty procedures, as well as daily skin care of delicate skin that demands special care (skin of diabetics and people with hypothyroidism, skin prone to acne especially during isotretinoin medication – Retin A & the like)
Efficacy of active ingredients*
Quick recovery cream
- Reduces skin irritation post-treatment (minimizes down time due to inflammatory response and accelerates quick skin recovery)
- Ideal after: microdermabrasion, skin scrubber, exfoliation by chemical, epilation by wax/sugar paste, photo-epilation by lasers, manual cleansing
of skin prone to blackheads and whiteheads
- Supports in reduction of skin discomfort (dryness, itching, irritations)
- Ideal for sensitive skin prone to allergy and redness
Accelerates reparation of the lipid barrier of skin
- Physiological cream: composition and structure in harmony with skin lipids
- Gives an immediate and long-lasting boost to the natural protection barriers by rapidly regenerating the lipid barrier from the outside
Supports immune system of the skin
- Boosts the skin's own protective functions (provides skin-identical protective system)
- Ideal cream base for dermatological application to repair, re-hydrate and regenerate dry, itchy and atopic skin
- Promotes dermatological support against skin disorders, such as: psoriasis, ichthyosis, acne (vulgaris), atopic dermatitis, surfactant induced dermatitis
Promotes intelligent anti-aging defense
- Provides anti-collagenase, anti-redness, anti-inflammation, anti-sagginess, anti-hyaluronidase, anti-elastase and anti-oxidant efficacy
- Reduces oxidative stress of cells caused by aggressive beauty procedures associated with destructive impact on lipid barrier of the skin
- Restores healthier and younger appearance of the skin
Ideal soothing cream for skin prone to acne
- Helps to balance the oily skin and hypersecretion of sebaceous glands (which is well known as one of four major players in pathogenesis of acne vulgaris)
- Supports rebuilding the lipid barriers of the skin and calms inflammations induced by alcohol contained in acne medications
Benefits for skin prone to acne treated with isotretinoin medication (Retin A & the like)
Thanks to the rich content of emollients (lipid components) that form thin layer on skin’s surface the cream provides long-lasting protection against external irritations and promotes following benefits for the skin prone to acne:
- Reduces the discomfort of the skin associated with isotretinoin medication (dehydration, itching)
- Accelerates healing process of the tissue during desquamatory process caused by isotretinoin
- Deeply nourishes the skin and calms inflammation associated with acne
- Supports in reduction of red and purple spots left by acne
Face, as well as other skin areas depending on needs.
Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylpropanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-PEG/PPG-20/5 PEG/PPG-20/5 Dimethicone, Methoxy PEG/PPG-25/4 Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Silanediol Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ceramide NP, Lauryl Olivate, Squalane, Morinda Citrifolia Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-33, Yeast Amino Acids, Palmitic Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C12-16 Alcohols, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
Safety Assessments of INCI components
PEGs – Safety Assessment
It is concluded, that the PEGs are safe for use in cosmetics under the present conditions of intended use. Taking into account all the information available, it can be assumed that these compounds as presently used in cosmetic preparations will not present a risk for human health.
Phenoxyethanol – Final Report of the Safety Assessment
IN accordance with clinical studies, Phenoxyethanol is neither a primary irritant nor sensitizer. Phenoxyethanol is not phototoxic in clinical studies. It is concluded that Phenoxyethanol is safe as a cosmetic ingredient in the present practices of use and concentration.
Interestingly, Phenoxyethanol occurs naturally in green tea.
This product is not a medication and it can not replace medical therapies if skin diseases occur - but can be effectively used as additional skincare product targeted on specialistic dermatological effects.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
Skin condition improvement visible after single treatment.
Regular application provides significant improvement of the skin.
Comfortable capacity: this product is available in big size for professional use in beauty salon, as well as for home care (to enjoy this comfort also at home).
Professional: airless 100ml and 200ml
Home care: airless 50ml
* Efficacy of active ingredients confirmed by in vitro and in vivo tests through regular application.
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.